Saturday, May 1, 2010

To Bring You Up To Par



Finally photos from Easter. The girls had a great day! They are funny to watch collecting eggs. As much as Kaylyn knows that it's for Emma, she gets caught up in the moment and loves hunting for more! lol

With the nice weather here, Emma has been back and forth with the neighbors house. Play days have begun. Here is a photo of Emma with Olivia, her favorite friend from 2 doors down.

























I have more to upload, but for some reason I am having a hard time getting them uploaded.









Emma had her concert last Wednesday. My parents were down for a visit so they were able to watch. I have some video that I am trying to upload. She was so cute! She knew all the words to everything, as well as the actions. A couple times she was too busy looking around at the crowd, but she did fantastic! The teachers came up with a way that every one's child will be in the front row. They had the children, half way through the song, change with the back row. It was great!

Samantha and Justin came down for a visit last weekend to take Kaylyn out to find a pair of shoes for grad. They spent the day together shopping and finally found a nice pair to go well! Kaylyn is getting very excited. Now just to figure out the jewelry and hair!

I signed the girls up for summer camp this past week. They are very excited! Emma is signed up for 1 week in July and 1 week in August. Kaylyn's, I think that I am more excited about hers than she is! I signed her up for a 3 week Counsellor In Training camp in August. They learn lots of camping/counsellor stuff the first 2 weeks, then act and perform like a counsellor for 1 week. This will give her 40 hours of volunteer hours as well as a great start to her resume! Emma's is at the Y, while Kaylyn's is outside rain or shine! She really enjoyed it last year.

Next weekend Kay is heading to Dorchester for a Pahtfinders camping weekend. I think we may head to the cottage for a couple nights the following week. With the nice weather, we think it's time to break away! I want to vacation from painting, mudding, building, moving things around and everything else!

Gotta love spring!

No comments: