Yesterday was Emma's first soccer practise. She did REALLY well! She spends more time playing with her baseball and bat than her soccer ball, so we were a little worried as to how she would do. It turns out our good friend Peter is her coach. He is really good with the kids. He had them all kicking the ball around and stopping it. For a little on that has never played soccer she did fantastic! Tomorrow is her first game at 10:00 am. Going to be a long day again! Man, I have to get weekends off!
Kaylyn had placed third at her schools track and field meet, so today she is off to run the relay for her school at the next level! She is so excited! Last time she ran it was raining, today if it doesn't reach 30 I will be shocked! Emma and I hope to head over to see her soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment