Kaylyn had a great update at the Urologist appointment. It was a long day, but ended on a happy note. The Doctor did rattle Kaylyn a bit with the talk of surgery, but that is only to keep us aware of options. Kaylyn is not a fan of surgery, not many of us are. Hers comes from the last time. She believes she will be held back a grade again. I tried to explain that High School is different. But, there is no surgery in her future at this point. Her ultra sound proved positive results. She is to stay on course with what we have been doing. I like having a couple of different Doctors on Kaylyn's case. They all offer something different to the table. I guess I should hear them first though, some of their good intentions scare the crap out of Kay! Her blood pressure is under control and she has not had any infections since her surgery in 2002, so I would say we are doing ok! No surgery Kay! Yeah!
Kaylyn survived the weekend even though her camping trip was cut short. The nasty weather wreaked havoc on the tents, so they called it quits Saturday afternoon. She has a bit of a sniffle, but some great stories to tell you about wind, mud and rain!
I hope the weather turns better soon. As Kay says, the weather is a month behind. April is the month of showers.... my gardens are missing me! We got out for a couple of days at the beginning of the month, but I have lots I wish to do!
Next Monday, we are thinking of heading up to the cottage for a couple of days. Will be nice just to get out of town for a couple of days with no plans! Hopefully the last week of May will be nice enough to get the outside ready for summer!
Still have lots of interior decorating going on.... this silly cold put a damper on my painting and mudding! I only need to put the last coat on the trim in the upstairs bathroom. As well, sand and prime the mud room downstairs. Refreshing! If only I could kick this darn cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment