Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Top 10 Emma Phrases


Being a 2 year old certainly has it's down falls. The temper tantrums, boundary pushing, trying to find out your own identity, but I have a rainbow amongst the storms! I have compiled my top phrases Emma uses daily. I find them quite funny when place at the right time:

1. Come here for a minute!
2. I can't come, I'm busy!
3. I'm beautiful! (Usualy stated while wearing a dress)
4. Snissers (Scissors)
5. That smells like the ocean.
6. I need my Crocs on (not shoes, Crocs)
7. My computer turn, my turn!
8. I lost my baby! (she loves her animal figures and they all have babies. She plays hide and seek with them)
9. I love you forever! (Likes to use this one after she gets in trouble)
10. Mmmm! Delicious! My favrite! (not favorite, favrite!)

I could write many more, but these are the daily phrases that keep me smiling and sometimes are her only defense when getting into trouble! Good thing they are cute or they might find themselves living in the corner!


No comments: