
So here are the rules, and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here they are:
1. Tootsie Rolls and/or red licorice will get you almost anywhere with me!
2. I only deal with even numbers (OCD thing)
3. I am in the longest relationship I have ever had.
4. I hate getting up every morning.
5. My best friend is my sister Patti.
6. I think the Dalai Lama is one of the greatest people alive.
7. I play the piano when I think no one is listening.
Your turn:
Brad, Kim, Patti, Tanya or anyone that has a blog or email they wish to share!
1 comment:
1. Tootsie Rolls and/or red licorice will get you almost anywhere with me! ME TOO!!
2. I like things symetrical....usually odd numbers unlike my sista...she has the even numbers weird...
3. I am in no longer in a relationship the man thing is over rated.
4. I hate getting up every morning.
5. My best friend is my sister Christine.
6. I think hmmm no sure wel is one of the greatest people alive.
7. I sing when I think no one is listening.
Is that what you wanted us to do?
Post a Comment