Okay! Finally! Some photos from Halloween!
With these last couple of nice days, Scott has put up the Christmas lights. I think the last couple of years putting them up after a snow storm in freezing cold weather has taught him to do it early! He's so proud! I upset him though, by telling him he can't turn them on till after November 11th! Lol!
We have been curling every other Tuesday night. It has been going well. There is enough time in between games for our bodies to heal from unused muscle soreness, just in time to do it again! It's good though! Gives us a much needed night out together!
We have gone to the Rocky Horror Picture Show this year. It was a BLAST! Scott has never watched the movie nor knows anything about it. heheheh! This was a live theater play. The lead actor was fantastic! He interacted VERY well with the audiences participation if you know what I mean! I was horse the next day! I think next year I am going to buy a table and expose MANY others to a great night out!
1 comment:
the girls look great, love that fancy dress, makes me sad not to have a girly girl to dress up! we finally got the lights up tonight, just in time to turn them on!
Post a Comment