
So the day has FINALLY come! Kaylyn got her braces off! She is one happy girl right now! One of the first things she asked for was a BOX of gum!
I have put some before and after photos of her teeth. The one on the right is from February 1rst, 2005. I forgot she used to be that little! Same sparkling eyes though!
Our morning started rough. Kaylyn was up most of the night sick... but she was ready to go when it was time! I am sure some was nerves.
I have put some before and after photos of her teeth. The one on the right is from February 1rst, 2005. I forgot she used to be that little! Same sparkling eyes though!
Our morning started rough. Kaylyn was up most of the night sick... but she was ready to go when it was time! I am sure some was nerves.
Before we left I asked for a before and after picture. Kay stood against the wall and obliged with her morning smile. Emma thought she should be in on the fun, so there are Emma's before and pictures posted too. What a silly nut! She is just SO happy Kay is home.

We are very pleased with her teeth. They are nice and straight like we had hoped. She gets her retainer on Thursday. Kaylyn being Kaylyn was talking to the dental hygienist about what color of retainer and what her options are. The poor lady wanted the talk to me about most of the choices, but I still let Kaylyn pick. I figure she is the one who has to wear it!

Here's my silly nut showing her teeth off! Anything to be like Kay!
Before

After!
Now we have hair appointments and last minute shopping for GRADE 7! Wow! Emma is loving the shopping part.... she says we are going for shoes and toys!
This weekend we are heading to the cottage for one last family gathering. It sounds like there will he quite the house full. All the more fun!
This weekend we are heading to the cottage for one last family gathering. It sounds like there will he quite the house full. All the more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment