Man, the one thing I will not get used to is how quickly time flies! With too many expectations of what to achieve over the weeks, when they month ends I look back and see how priorities have changed with day to day life! Obviously time has not allotted me the time to sit and blog as much as I would like, but when I can, I do!
Let see, since December.....
Christmas went well with lots of family surrounding us. I had Christmas Eve and Day off which was nice. We did our annual visit to the Festival of Lights, eat a ton and enjoyed our time together!
We had a weekend visit with Scott's best friend from East York and his delightful wife! They are always good company!
I have received notice that I have been excepted into George Brown College for ASL/Deaf Studies course this September! I am very excited! This, I believe, is my future! I can't wait to continue on with my studies. I am shocked at how often I get to use my sign language!
Kaylyn has selected her school classes for next year already. Man, grade 10! She received a GREAT report card for her first term. She is looking for a part time job. Actually, I think she may go for a course to ref some of Emma's soccer games. Kay is still active in Cheer Leading, but they have yet to compete this year.
Emma is still as lively as ever! She has been fighting colds left, right and center since the beginning of the year! She is still dancing on Saturdays at tap and ballet classes. She loves it! Her school is still her happy place! She loves seeing her friends and participating with the class activities.
Scott is really busy these days. RSP time! There was also a buy out at my work that has opened the door for him to acquire new clients. It came 1 year to early for me, or I would have taken it!
Scott and the girls regularly attend the Niagara Ice Dogs games (OHL). They make a night of it and they all love it! I wish they played on nights that I could go to, but.....
Our house is still up for sale, but we are not worried. We have yet to find a house that we wish to move into that suits our needs. Time will tell!
Well, that's it for today! Off to pick up Emma from school. Windy day! So that means lots of clean up.... it's also garbage day! Oh joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment