Saturday, November 15, 2008

Up to Now

I have tried to upload some photos of Emma's birthday social. I am having "Technical Difficulties" but hope to have them up soon. Emma's birthday party was a great time. We had many friends and family join us in celebrating her birthday. One of the best highlights was the pinata. The kids had a blast trying to break it open. They all had a chance three or four times actually. Mind you, I don't know who had more fun, my father pulling the string up and down on the kids or the kids themselves! It was funny!
Kaylyn has most recently been to a new specialist regarding her heighth. We have found out she has Turner's Syndrome. This explains MANY of things with Kaylyn's kidneys and other health issues. She is going to be scheduled for an 2D Echocardiogram to make sure her heart is good. Most of the issues around Turner's Syndrome are here and have been since birth. That is great news! We now know the true demond we are dealing with and what to expect.
Kaylyn turns 13 this year! Wow time flies. She is going to have a sleepover party with 4 of her friends the last weekend in November. She be good. I have planned a day at the spa for her and her friends.
Scott is still enjoying his new career. Considering the markets are crappy, he is holding well. He is building great relationships with many people and constantly learning. He is taking his insurance license the end of the month so he can offer more options to helping people personal. I am very proud of my Scottie!
I thought I should write a quick little tid bit, but will upload photos later and fill everyone in on much more!

No comments: