This is my Scottie. One of our favorite places to be is up north at the cottage. Aahh! The peace!
Broadfoot Family Christmas 07 Family photo. Someday I hope to get one of all of us looking at the same camera AND smiling nice for the picture! Aren't we cute?
Kay's first day of Grade 6. Man, time flies!! My little adult! She is a good kid! Best big sister!

Silly nuts! I swear it's a McGee thing sticking out the tongue! These 2 get giggling all the time! Kaylyn is one of Emma's favorite things in this world! The best part is, Kaylyn plays along!

This is one of my favorites to date! My cute girls! Here is my proof that they do get along!

.jpg)
4 comments:
Luv the pics...keep em coming.
congratulations on a great job!
If I didn't know better I wouldn't think they were sisters. Kay is you and Emma is Scott.
Post a Comment